Please use the button below to email us your CV to hold on record.Send CV
|Role & Responsibilities|
|Role & Responsibilities|
our client has an excellent opportunity for a Solicitor / Graduate Legal Executive to join a very well respected Agricultural team where you will be given the chance to undertake high calibre cases.
You'll work with specialists and well-known names in the Agricultural field, have a diverse workload and collaborate with the Commercial Property team on relevant matters.
Ranked in the Top 500, our law firm has a culture though that stands us apart from nearly all firms of our size. We are a people orientated business, have a reputation for nurturing & developing talent and a feel that you would normally only associate with a smaller firm.
We have exciting growth plans and so it's a great time to join and evolve with us as your career unfolds.
You will report directly to the Partner and handle a wide range of agricultural property matters.
This will mean focusing on business development as you will take a lead role in developing business networks and creating opportunities across the sector for this firm.
You'll work closely with lawyers in the wider Commercial Property team, providing comprehensive advice to clients who own agricultural property on instructions ranging from supporting land-owner clients buying and selling property, or promoting land for development by way of options or promotion agreements, through all aspects of management of rural assets, including tenancy issues and planning, to both the implementation of green energy schemes and the letting of land for these purposes. You'll also act for lenders to rural borrowers, wishing to offer agricultural land as security, but with one or more challenging factors.
This is a new role that has been created to help the Agriculture team manage their growing workload. There will be the responsibility of having a fee earning target and managing your own caseload, as well as attending networking events to attract new clients and grow your own client base.
Your key responsibilities
- Buying & selling land
- Promotion agreements
- Option agreements
- Asset management
- Energy schemes
- Financing, lending & securities
What we offer
Job: Security Officer
Department: Buildings Department (Security)
Reporting to: Security Supervisors, Deputy Head of Security and Head of Security.
Main purpose of the job: Front Line Security Officer. Duties include working around the College and grounds using patrol vehicles and bicycles and staffing the control room.
Undertake shift work working 12 hour shifts covering days and nights Undertake patrols as instructed both internal and external Undertake action as first Officer on scene in the event of an emergency / situation To have a smart appearance befitting that of Eton College Enthusiastic and methodical with attention to detail Exercise tact and diplomacy when needed Have a high degree of interpersonal skills Polite and well-mannered in the approach to others Show tolerance and understanding Represent the College’s best interests at all times ? Proactive in community relations Be proactive in thoughts and actions
Knowledge and skills:
? Be qualified or agree to be qualified with Professional Guarding Skills Clean UK Driving Licence is essential Current SIA CCTV Licence is desirable( training is available) An ability to communicate at all levels effectively and appropriately with a variety of individuals Good level of literacy, numeracy and telephone skills IT literacy an advantage Hold a 4 Day First Aid At Work certificate or be prepared to train for this qualification
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who enjoys working as part of a team and is able to relate effectively to young people. The ideal candidate must be flexible, able to work alone or as part of a team, have good verbal and written communication skills and be proactive in their thoughts and actions.
Terms and Conditions:
Salary: £8:75 - £11:50. This rate of pay takes full account of the paid holiday provisions set out below. Working hours: Hours of work are worked to a 12 hour shift pattern in accordance with the Security duty roster. A normal working week is regarded as 42 hours and shifts will include nights and weekend working.
Holidays: Twenty eight days statutory paid holiday per annum, inclusive of Bank Holidays throughout the year. This equates to 19.6 x 12 hour shifts.
Benefits • Pension scheme Employees who wish to be enrolled into the NEST Pension can choose either to contribute 4.9% of their salary and the College will contribute 11% or to join the auto-enrolment category where they will currently pay 1% and the College pays 1%. These auto-enrolment amounts will increase gradually over the next few years in line with Government requirements.
• Death in service benefits This is currently 4 x basic salary.
• Sports and Leisure Facilities Employees at the College enjoy free use of the College Gym, swimming pool and tennis courts with subsidised use of other sport facilities, together with free use of the School Library, and free entry to College theatre and concert productions.
• Provision of meals You will be entitled to a subsidised lunch when on duty from Monday to Friday during term time in central dining facility.
• Childcare Vouchers The College’s Childcare Voucher Scheme is supplied by World Star. More details are available from the HR Department.
• Employee Assistance Programme All employees have access to counselling services provided by Health Assured. More information is available from the HR Department.
• Give as You Earn The College is registered with Give as You Earn. This payroll deduction scheme enables employees to make regular deductions directly from their salary in support of their chosen charity or good cause.
Start date: As soon as possible, subject to satisfactory recruitment checks.
Applicants are asked to apply online by visiting our website:
The closing date: 05/12/2018 at noon.
The role is responsible for analysing and translating business needs into processes, designs and solutions that balance the need with global technology strategies. This role will set and influence strategy and technology choices across all IT disciplines, provide technical leadership with the organisation and offers the chance to be an integral part of a growing team delivering global standards to the European arm of a highly successful U.S.-based company.
Collaborating directly with technology owners, external partner vendors and interacting with the end user community, the successful candidate will be responsible for translating global standards into local solutions through the use of in country technologies and provider services. The Network Architect will provide technical leadership to the project teams, engineers, other architects, and help to plan technical activities for projects. The role has responsibility for assisting with the development of strategic planning for the team as well as focusing on operational and tactical activities. The Network Architect will act as a technology leader within the team, provide escalation assistance in the event of technology performance issues and recommend potential solutions.
Strong leadership, organisational, communication and customer service skills are vital as the candidate will be involved with multiple efforts and escalations simultaneously. The successful candidate will be highly process orientated.
As the Network Architect, your responsibilities will include:
· Providing technical leadership within the organisation;
· Partnering closely with the European and Global IT teams to form global and pan-European strategies around IT solutions design and delivery;
· Analysing and translating business needs into processes, designs and solutions;
· Conducting network architecture design, feasibility, and cost studies for solutions;
· Passionate about working with the business to set and influence strategy and technology choices across all IT disciplines.
The successful Network Architect will have the following skills and experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent and / or equivalent combination of education / experience;
· CCIE certification or equivalent qualification;
· Previous experience with network design and operational management of IT infrastructure environments;
· Demonstrated time management and organisational skills;
· French, German and / or Spanish speaking is a bonus.