Security Control Room Officer (CCTV) (WS15243)
Location: Central London (Southbank Place)
Our Client is a property development ,invstment and management group of companies. The Group focuses on the design, construction, leasing and management of grade A office space and High-quality retail and residential property within the Central London area.
The successful candidate will be joining our highly professional and motivated team. We are currently recruiting for Security Control Room Officers.
Reporting to : Deputy Head of Security.
Shift pattern : Mix of 8 and 12 Hours shifts covering 24/7 roster, average of 44 hours week
for more information and to apply.
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Solicitor / Graduate Legal Executive (T AFP/GLE/SHE)
our client has an excellent opportunity for a Solicitor / Graduate Legal Executive to join a very well respected Agricultural team where you will be given the chance to undertake high calibre cases.
You'll work with specialists and well-known names in the Agricultural field, have a diverse workload and collaborate with the Commercial Property team on relevant matters.
Ranked in the Top 500, our law firm has a culture though that stands us apart from nearly all firms of our size. We are a people orientated business, have a reputation for nurturing & developing talent and a feel that you would normally only associate with a smaller firm.
We have exciting growth plans and so it's a great time to join and evolve with us as your career unfolds.
You will report directly to the Partner and handle a wide range of agricultural property matters.
This will mean focusing on business development as you will take a lead role in developing business networks and creating opportunities across the sector for this firm.
You'll work closely with lawyers in the wider Commercial Property team, providing comprehensive advice to clients who own agricultural property on instructions ranging from supporting land-owner clients buying and selling property, or promoting land for development by way of options or promotion agreements, through all aspects of management of rural assets, including tenancy issues and planning, to both the implementation of green energy schemes and the letting of land for these purposes. You'll also act for lenders to rural borrowers, wishing to offer agricultural land as security, but with one or more challenging factors.
This is a new role that has been created to help the Agriculture team manage their growing workload. There will be the responsibility of having a fee earning target and managing your own caseload, as well as attending networking events to attract new clients and grow your own client base.
Your key responsibilities
- Put client needs first and ensure that matters and cases are dealt with in a timely fashion
- Manage your own caseload and ensure that clients are updated regularly
- Draft leases, contracts and purchase agreements
- Meet with clients and professionals, both in the office and out on the farm or other professional offices
- Liaise regularly with Land Agents and accountants;
- Negotiate documents, review titles, do title investigation work; prepare certificates of title for lenders
- Attend team meetings and provide ideas on business development.
- Buying & selling land
- Promotion agreements
- Option agreements
- Asset management
- Energy schemes
- Financing, lending & securities
- Assist with land and boundary issues
- Help farmers plan for their successor to preserve the farming operation
- Keep up to date on environmental laws and the rights of landowners
- Build strong relationships with community members, especially local farmers
- Guide farmers and agribusiness owners in legislation and regulatory compliance
- Provide legal counsel to businesses and organisations
- Learn current issues that affect the agricultural industry, and what solutions are available.
- Either a fully qualified Solicitor, Graduate Legal Executive or a Trainee Solicitor specialising in Agricultural and Commercial Property work
- Knowledge and experience of property/land law in a rural context.
- An interest in and able to emphasise with the farming community.
- Knowledge of how farming businesses operate and how they structure themselves.
- Knowledge of Option Agreements/Development Land Options.
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Good people management skills
- Exceptional client service skills
- Excellent drafting skills, a sense of commercial pragmatism and the desire and ability to build long lasting relationships with rural clients.
- A strong academic background and excellent written & verbal communication skills.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working
- 25 days holiday, bank holidays, Christmas shutdown period, plus the option to ‘buy and sell’ up to 5 days holiday per annum
- Contributory pension scheme from day 1 of employment
- Life Assurance
- Private medical cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Sick Pay
- Free Parking
- Fresh fruit provided daily in our offices
- Friendly company culture and a relaxed working environment with modern offices in Sherborne.
8237 Warehouse Operative (8237/2018/TR6785FC)
The Company and the Role:
This global supply chain solutions Company is offering an amazing full time permanent Warehouse Operative opportunity near Eastleigh, working in their newly acquired warehouse.
The Company is one of the world’s leading procurement, logistics and consultancy business, assisting multinational business and industrial groups with their global supply chain needs for over 70 years.
You will be expected to assist the Eastleigh venue with all of the Warehouse duties and responsibilities in relation to freight forwarding (air, ocean, road, and rail), packing and event logistics.
The Company works on a number specialist projects and with a range of private and public organisations, working on the premise “Any size. Anywhere. Safe and secure”.
The Company is looking for the right person who is able to carry out general warehouse duties, handling goods-in and goods-out, and general compliance and paperwork this role entails.
Key Features of the Role:
• General warehouse duties and responsibilities.
• General upkeep and maintenance of warehouse including keeping yard and warehouse clean and tidy.
• Booking in and out of import and export cargo using data freight software.
• Check cargo for damage and risk assessment as required.
• Check, weigh and measure cargo as required.
• Checking load list before and after loading.
• Container and vehicle load and unload using counterbalance truck.
• Use reach truck with storage racks.
• Pick and pack and repackage goods as required.
• Palletising and labelling.
• Follow all procedures relevant to branch, in particular the warehouse procedures and aviation security procedures.
• Adhering to compliance regulations.
Knowledge and Skills:
As Warehouse Operative you will need to have a Supply Chain, Freight Forwarding, Logistics experience, as the Company want a candidate who can hit the ground running and who has knowledge of the industry.
Previous compliance knowledge and experience with CT-PAT, AEO and SOLAS regulation is preferred but not essential.
You must have data entry experience and possess basic computer skills, with experience of MS Office products,
You must have valid Counter Balance and Reach Truck Fork Lift Licences.
What’s on Offer?
The Warehouse Operative role pays between £18K to £19k per annum as a basic salary depending on experience levels and interview assessment.
Full time permanent hours working 8:30 to 16:30, with some flexibility.
Company Pension scheme.
Varied employee package
Brand new venue
Applicants Please Note:
Do not apply for this vacancy unless you are an experienced Warehouse Operative.
By applying for this vacancy, you are giving your consent for us to hold your details on our database.
World Star receives an overwhelming number of CV's /Resumes each day, and each one is reviewed personally by a Consultant. Our pre-selection process is very thorough in order to meet the specific requirements of our clients.
If your details meet the criteria set by our client, then we will contact you regarding the position. If you are not contacted by us, then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details on file and should another suitable or matching vacancy become available then we will contact you. Should you not wish for your details to remain on our database then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org putting the words “Right to be Forgotten” in the subject line.
We highly recommend you “Like” or “Follow” our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter etc) as we post all our vacancies through notifications and you may find an alternative vacancy that is suitable.
World Star search and selection, a Division of The World Star Organisation is at the forefront of supplying Executive, Management and Technical professionals of all disciplines to the Logistics and Supply Chain and related sectors, e.g. Retail, Automotive, Aviation, FM, Cash Security etc.
We frequently manage confidential appointments on behalf of our clients, some of which are not advertised.
If you are interested in working in the logistics and supply chain sector and seeking to develop your career, please do not hesitate to contact us for a confidential discussion and access to our complete portfolio of current opportunities.
Network Architect - CCIE (756692)
The role is responsible for analysing and translating business needs into processes, designs and solutions that balance the need with global technology strategies. This role will set and influence strategy and technology choices across all IT disciplines, provide technical leadership with the organisation and offers the chance to be an integral part of a growing team delivering global standards to the European arm of a highly successful U.S.-based company.
Collaborating directly with technology owners, external partner vendors and interacting with the end user community, the successful candidate will be responsible for translating global standards into local solutions through the use of in country technologies and provider services. The Network Architect will provide technical leadership to the project teams, engineers, other architects, and help to plan technical activities for projects. The role has responsibility for assisting with the development of strategic planning for the team as well as focusing on operational and tactical activities. The Network Architect will act as a technology leader within the team, provide escalation assistance in the event of technology performance issues and recommend potential solutions.
Strong leadership, organisational, communication and customer service skills are vital as the candidate will be involved with multiple efforts and escalations simultaneously. The successful candidate will be highly process orientated.
As the Network Architect, your responsibilities will include:
· Providing technical leadership within the organisation;
· Partnering closely with the European and Global IT teams to form global and pan-European strategies around IT solutions design and delivery;
· Analysing and translating business needs into processes, designs and solutions;
· Conducting network architecture design, feasibility, and cost studies for solutions;
· Passionate about working with the business to set and influence strategy and technology choices across all IT disciplines.
The successful Network Architect will have the following skills and experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent and / or equivalent combination of education / experience;
· CCIE certification or equivalent qualification;
· Previous experience with network design and operational management of IT infrastructure environments;
· Demonstrated time management and organisational skills;
· French, German and / or Spanish speaking is a bonus.
Business Support Administrator (M334808)
Please add any relevant information for suppliers World Star Recruitment Solution Limited - WORLD STAR
There has never been a more exciting time to work in Swindon’s Children, Families and Community Health service. We are developing our Swindon Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) and are looking for a Business Support Officer to be part of our innovative team.
The Family Contact Point (FCP)/MASH provides a rapid and effective service in response to all new safeguarding concerns, where someone is concerned about the safety or well-being of a child or young person, or thinks they might be at risk of harm.
As a Business Support Officer you will be providing administrative support to decision makers within the service to ensure that timely decisions can be made to secure the most positive outcomes for children. You will be co- located with colleagues from Police, Social Care, Health and Early Help, and take a key role in the success and future development of the MASH service.
You will be someone who has an interest in working for children and in contributing to a vital service at the forefront of supporting and protecting children in Swindon.
You will have experience of working in a customer focused environment, gathering information, maintaining accurate records and working closely with others. You will also have have good communication skills, both written and verbal, proficiency with MS Office programmes, excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work.
Swindon Vision and Priorities:
By 2030, Swindon will have all of the positive characteristics of a British city with one of the UK’s most successful economies; a low-carbon environment with compelling cultural, retail and leisure opportunities and excellent infrastructure. It will be a model of well managed housing growth which supports and improves new and existing communities.
Swindon will be physically transformed with existing heritage and landmarks complemented by new ones that people who live, work and visit here will recognise and admire. It will remain, at heart, a place of fairness and opportunity where people can aspire to and achieve prosperity, supported by strong civic and community leadership.
Manager Sales ((Job Code:A01))
Location: BANGALORE, Mumbai, , Gurgaon/ Delh
|Role & Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and sales methods and accountable for completing sales objectives.
- Perform sales and marketing calls to reserve meetings with prospective clients.
- Call and face-to-face visit prospective, new and presented customers to assist new business.
- Relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction and direct efforts to develop customer experience at the point of sales.
- Carry out client presentations expressing the value plan of products, solutions, and service offers.
- Attend and giving presentations at external customer meetings and internal meetings necessary to perform duties with focus on business development.
- Handle product sales increase, individual sales efficiency and account bases by assessments sales activity plan
- Graduate with 5-8 years of experience, in a retail environment.
- Must have worked with FMCG, Consumer good sales, retail sector.
- Confident and has team handling experience.
- Excellent communication , negotiation and man management skills
Sales Executive ((Job Code:A03))
Location: KOLKATA, BHUBNESHWAR, DELHI, GURGAON/FARIDABAD, NOIDA /GHAZIABAD, ALLAHABAD, LUDHIANA, JAIPUR, VARANASI, BANGALORE, CHENNAI, PUNE, SURAT, BHOPAL, NAGPUR, HYDERABAD, VISAKHAPATNAM, MUMBAI, AHMEDABAD
|Role & Responsibilities
- Person will be responsible to develop a channel/ agents in the local market/shops/outlets.
- To generate leads by visiting local shops/outlets and pitch for empanelment
- Giving presentation of the product and convincing customers.
- Doing follow up with interested customers and maintaining relations with customers
- Good communication skills and inter personal skills
- 6months-1 year Experience in Direct sales, field sales, retail sales, door to door sales from FMCG/ Retail background.
- Fresher's can apply.
Clerk of Works Manager (RQ369211 )
PURPOSE OF JOB: This post is a key part of the Property and Asset Management team (PAM), and has a fundamental role to deliver a quality control, quantity checks and inspection service ensuring best value in relation to all construction projects values to £50m, across a portfolio of 33,000 properties, ensuring that contractors meet the specified standards required. You will lead a team of up to eight building clerk of works, and one project support administrator, and will be responsible for ensuring all works are appropriately inspected and carried out in line with the relevant specifications. The Clerk of Works Manager provides specialist technical resource in relation to building works, expert strategic support and advice in relation to the overall work of the whole team. In particular clerk of works provide technical input on repairs and detailing, and the manager will be responsible for ensuring a consistent approach to this advice. You will work with the Area Repair Surveyor in Building Maintenance, particularly with respect to forming recommendations on the delivery of high value repairs, in accordance with internal procedures. To appoint and commission external surveyors for ad hoc building surveying work. To lead on developing clerk of works inspection procedures, and contribute to revising and updating new specifications as required. Procedures include undertaking and recording surveys of the condition of buildings for a variety of purposes, including condition surveys in support of investment planning, leaseholders section 20 confirmation that the works are required. To lead with the PAM leadership team, you will play a leading part in ensuring that Hackney Council meets all of its statutory and regulatory requirements. A contribution to the overall leadership of the Housing department as a key member of the PAM Leadership Team. Work with the other council departments proving ongoing information on what works are being undertaking and how that may affect their services. To positively promote and represent Hackney Council To actively promote customer care, value for money and performance management in own role. To demonstrate a whole hearted commitment to the organisational values and culture, including trusting and empowering staff and colleagues. To promote an environment of continuous learning and improvement. To consistently promote and apply equality and diversity, in line with Hackney Councils policy/procedures and ensure that this is demonstrated and maintained throughout all areas responsibility. Ensuring that equality impact assessments are completed for policy and service areas. To be aware of, and observe fully and promote, Hackney Councils policies relating to health and safety and risk management and best practice, throughout all areas of responsibility .
Head Chef (8239/2018/CA6787FC)
The Company and the Role:
This classic but contemporary fresh food venue near Botley is looking for a Head Chef on a permanent basis, who can work with local produce, manage a team, do menu creation and manage suppliers.
The Company is more than just a pub, it is where classic meets contemporary, offering classic homemade British influenced menu items, with products from award winning local suppliers, all prepared and cooked from scratch.
As well as offering a special dining experience for up to 150 guests, the Company offers the best grill and homemade dishes around the Botley area , along with ultimate roast dinners and freshly made afternoon teas.
The Company has an excellent 4.5 Star rating on Trip Advisor and is rated in the top 50 restaurants in the Southampton area, and has been graded as excellent value for money.
Key Features of the Role:
As Head Chef you will be expected to run the day today requirements of the kitchen and restaurant, manage the current team of 8 staff, org anise rotas, hiring, training, coaching and development, as well as disciplinary duties.
You will also be responsible for dealing with suppliers.
As Head Chef you will need to have the basic skills and knowledge required for this role, working in a similar fresh food kitchen, where all food is prepared on site and all meals are cooked from scratch.
This role requires an emotionally robust person as the workload can be high with private functions or generally business services, as the restaurant is serving roughly 1000 covers per week, the majority on Friday’s and the weekend, on the busiest days about 250 covers per day.
The current working hours are a minimum of 48 hours per week, starting from 10:00 Monday to Saturday (9:00 on Sunday), with split shift breaks running between 15:00 – 18:00, and service closing at 21:30 Monday to Saturday (19:00 on a Sunday).
Managing kitchen staffing levels, on the busiest days you would manage 4-6 Chefs and 2 KP’s, on not so busy days this would be up to 4 Chefs and 1 or 2 KP’s.
You would be responsible for their training, health and safety, career development, engagement, organising rotas and acting as a role model etc.
You would also be responsible for the relationship with award winning suppliers, stock controls, GP margins, menu creation, food prep and food satisfaction, with the goal to continue or exceed the great reputation and rating this amazing venue has already built up.
Knowledge and Skills:
You must be an accomplished Head Chef with experience in a fresh food venue, organising all food prep and cooking from scratch. (No frozen or pre-packed menu items are used whatsoever).
You must have experience managing a kitchen team of Chefs and KP’s.
You must have experience managing supplier relationships and stock ordering of fresh food produce.
You must have experience working on all kitchen stations and be physically, mentally and emotionally robust to work in what can be an extremely demanding kitchen environment producing up to 250 covers during peak service.
You must be able to communicate effectively and professionally to everyone in the team and lead by example.
You must be able to come up with sensible and creative menu items using locally sourced and award-winning produce, as well as making sure you continue to produce the ultimate roast dinners on Sunday’s and the best meal in and around the Botley area.
You must have experience creating meals that make guests feel they are having a special dining experience, either as diners or attending special events and occasions.
You and your kitchen team must be able to produce the same ‘best dish’ for a table of 2 to large group bookings and private events.
What’s on Offer?
The Head Chef role offers a basic salary ranging £40,000 per annum depending upon your experience.
Tips and Bonus available on top, (amounts will be discussed at interview).
There is no Live-In option available with this role.
Company pension and other employee benefits are available (can be discussed at interview).
An amazing base to work from, in a classic pub that is rated 4.5 on TripAdvisor and in the top 50 restaurants in Southampton, with a great existing team.
A contemporary and classic look venue that has undergone an amazing refurbishment.
A great support network is waiting for the right motivated individual who wants an amazing new challenge.
You will need your own transport to get to location.
Applicants Please Note:
Do not apply for this vacancy unless you are an experienced Head Chef living in Hampshire with your own transport.
By applying for this vacancy, you are giving your consent for us to hold your details on our database.
World Star organisation receives an overwhelming number of CV's /Resumes each day, and each one is reviewed personally by a Consultant. Our pre-selection process is very thorough in order to meet the specific requirements of our clients.
Security Officer (E-25643)
Job: Security Officer
Department: Buildings Department (Security)
Reporting to: Security Supervisors, Deputy Head of Security and Head of Security.
Main purpose of the job: Front Line Security Officer. Duties include working around the College and grounds using patrol vehicles and bicycles and staffing the control room.
Undertake shift work working 12 hour shifts covering days and nights Undertake patrols as instructed both internal and external Undertake action as first Officer on scene in the event of an emergency / situation To have a smart appearance befitting that of Eton College Enthusiastic and methodical with attention to detail Exercise tact and diplomacy when needed Have a high degree of interpersonal skills Polite and well-mannered in the approach to others Show tolerance and understanding Represent the College’s best interests at all times ? Proactive in community relations Be proactive in thoughts and actions
Knowledge and skills:
? Be qualified or agree to be qualified with Professional Guarding Skills Clean UK Driving Licence is essential Current SIA CCTV Licence is desirable( training is available) An ability to communicate at all levels effectively and appropriately with a variety of individuals Good level of literacy, numeracy and telephone skills IT literacy an advantage Hold a 4 Day First Aid At Work certificate or be prepared to train for this qualification
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who enjoys working as part of a team and is able to relate effectively to young people. The ideal candidate must be flexible, able to work alone or as part of a team, have good verbal and written communication skills and be proactive in their thoughts and actions.
Terms and Conditions:
This rate of pay takes full account of the paid holiday provisions set out below. Working hours: Hours of work are worked to a 12 hour shift pattern in accordance with the Security duty roster. A normal working week is regarded as 42 hours and shifts will include nights and weekend working.
Holidays: Twenty eight days statutory paid holiday per annum, inclusive of Bank Holidays throughout the year. This equates to 19.6 x 12 hour shifts.
Benefits • Pension scheme Employees who wish to be enrolled into the NEST Pension can choose either to contribute 4.9% of their salary and the College will contribute 11% or to join the auto-enrolment category where they will currently pay 1% and the College pays 1%. These auto-enrolment amounts will increase gradually over the next few years in line with Government requirements.
• Death in service benefits This is currently 4 x basic salary.
• Sports and Leisure Facilities Employees at the College enjoy free use of the College Gym, swimming pool and tennis courts with subsidised use of other sport facilities, together with free use of the School Library, and free entry to College theatre and concert productions.
• Provision of meals You will be entitled to a subsidised lunch when on duty from Monday to Friday during term time in central dining facility.
• Childcare Vouchers The College’s Childcare Voucher Scheme is supplied by World Star. More details are available from the HR Department.
• Employee Assistance Programme All employees have access to counselling services provided by Health Assured. More information is available from the HR Department.
• Give as You Earn The College is registered with Give as You Earn. This payroll deduction scheme enables employees to make regular deductions directly from their salary in support of their chosen charity or good cause.
Start date: As soon as possible, subject to satisfactory recruitment checks.
Applicants are asked to apply online by visiting our website:
The closing date: 03/03/2020 at noon.
Parks & Open Spaces Officer (RQ367894 )
This Order is currently open for Candidates. Main Duty: 1. To ensure that all operational issues for parks and open spaces and allotments are resolved effectively, liaising with other partners and members of the public as required to do this. 2. To help deliver and project manage the key aspects of specific open space improvement projects, meeting the needs of funders, and also statutory and local procurement requirements, ensuring close joint liaison with internal partners and all other stakeholders. 3. To ensure excellent community engagement and involvement in projects, working with the Community Development, Leisure Services and any other relevant teams to ensure a joined up and effective approach and embed responsive community involvement in all parks development. 4. To work collaboratively and provide support to ensure parks improvements align with the Leisure and Parks Strategies and Five Year Plan in relation to the delivery of projects, commissioning and / or competitively tendering works when necessary. 5. To promote the use of parks, open spaces and allotments for their health and social benefits to enable more people to be more active more often and to improve the quality of life in Slough. 6. To provide support to Planning and others in the form of horticultural and landscaping advice. 7. To contribute to management and improvement strategies, integrating sustainability, biodiversity, antisocial behaviour and drugs and alcohol awareness agendas as well as community needs and priorities into work undertaken, providing advice as required to Environmental Services. 8. To be responsible for the implementation of the Council’s plans to develop allotments, enforcing tenancy conditions, managing specific projects, promoting the service and liaising with allotment holders, federation representatives and contractors and representing the Council at committee and public meetings as required. 9. To provide advice on the best allocation of replacement, maintenance and repair budgets, instructing and monitoring contractors and ensuring process are managed in line with the Council’s financial regulations and procurement procedures. 10. To inspect parks and open spaces on a programmed basis to identify repair or safety issues, across open spaces, actioning any necessary works using established procedures. To commission ad-hoc open space repairs and maintenance activity and other miscellaneous works carried out by the Council’s appointed contractors. 11. To seek funding internally and externally in support of business plans and strategy, as directed by the Parks and Open Spaces Managerand Leisure Services Manager, working closely with the Leisure Services and Community Development teams to ensure effective co-ordination and alignment with corporate strategies and plans. 12. To help develop and use IT systems in the efficient pursuit of all aspects of the role and provide timely statistical information to corporate policy teams as and when required. 13. To contribute to risk management within the open spaces work area, assisting the Parks and Open Spaces Manager in the identification and mitigation of health and safety risks for all stakeholders and the implementation of actions to deal with issues in a timely fashion. To arrange and follow up risk assessments and safety audits and develop open spaces maintenance schedules and work programmes as required, liaising with all other relevant stakeholders. 14. To participate in the organisation and running of events in open spaces and attend committee and community group meetings, in support of team objectives as required. 15. To provide support and operational cover in the team, deputise for the Parks and Open Spaces Managerand undertake any other duties commensurate to the grade and expertise of the post as required.
Multi Trade Operative (Scale 6) (RQ369130 )
Building Services & Maintenance only Experience UK can apply above mention grade
Curriculum Manager (Employment and IAG) (Level 7) (RQ370995)
The Community Learning and Skills Service delivers courses across Slough, and the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead. This includes in The Curve, a £22million library, adult learning and cultural centre. This facility, part of the regeneration of Slough town centre, brings together a range of services, supported by modern neighbourhood community hubs encompassing libraries, venues for community groups and a range of council services. The Community learning and Skills Service is delivered through a shared service arrangement with the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead. It is undergoing a dynamic transformation into a modern employability and, health and wellbeing focused forward-looking service. This post will temporarily form part of the leadership team to support the service's restructuring and transformation.
Time Stated 09: 00 to 17:30 (35 hours weekly)
Security Manager (BA 232221)
Investigation and Security Manager
Reporting to the Head of Asset Protection, within Corporate Safety and Security as one of two Investigation and Security Managers, you will deliver lead and manage a wide variety of security functions against BA's commitment of being Safe and Secure always.
In this role you will lead or manage:
• Corporate security investigations such as fraud, theft, corruption, insider threat, data breaches and safeguarding.
• Organisational security risk management
• Security advice for colleagues
• Security reviews including BA Premises, BA events and Crew Hotels
• Operational response to security events including protests
• Counter fraud response
• Disruptive passenger investigations
• Law enforcement liaison
All functions are delivered world-wide in a matrix management approach. You will ensure the teams operate in accordance with the Security Management System and guidance within the Organisational Security Programme. There is also a requirement to deliver some security services to other companies within the IAG Group.
The role is very broad, challenging and has a significant unpredictable incident led component which requires a sophisticated matrix management approach to resources and demand. Roles and responsibilities are interchangeable between the Investigation and Security Managers. The ability to work effectively and collaboratively across a range of stakeholders, both internal and external is essential.
To be considered for this post you must be competent in a wide range of security matters. Significant demonstrable experience in managing simultaneous complex investigations [to UK Detective Inspector equivalent] is essential. The ability to apply your skills all in all organisational security matters is required. Experience and expertise in one or more specialisms such as Fraud, Digital Investigations, Counter Terrorism, People Security, Physical Security or Protective Security would be an advantage.
Our Corporate and Support roles come with big potential to make your mark on our business. The airline industry changes so fast that we’re constantly evolving and finding new ways to impress customers and get ahead of our competitors. If you’re an innovator and brave and bold thinker, you will be in your element at British Airways.
Your impact on British Airways will be rewarded with a competitive rewards package plus the opportunity to develop and progress your career in many directions.
Stores Officer (Scale 3) (WS385526)
"1. Manage the flow of incoming/outgoing stock 2. Assist with the provision of community equipment to clients. 3. Decontaminate and recycle equipment 4. Assist with servicing and repairs of loan equipment 5. Assist with delivering and collecting of Equipment"
Enterprise Architect (Security) (NF62400)
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Enterprise Architect hands-on experience combined with technical know-how, so able to drill-down into technicals when required
- Deep technical knowledge within the SECURITY domain
- Thought leadership
- Experience of Transformation programs to move workloads to the public cloud and the aspects coming with that would be ideal
- Able to communicate with multiple levels, including C-level
- Able to package ideas and be persuasive to back up your ideas
- User Experience from a technology viewpoint
- You are a team player - you will be working with a highly competent team of technology enthusiasts
- Excellent communications skills - you will need to present and share your knowledge with large and varied audiences
- Industry sector exp might include Telco or those that have high touch environments.
- Modernize technology architecture
- Guide the implementation of future-proof business solutions
- Explore & apply the latest technology trends and developments
- Create architecture vision documents to guide agile development teams
- Provide hands-on architecture leadership on complex, innovative proposals and projects
- Exercise architecture control by developing architecture frameworks and setting guidelines and principles