Security Control Room Officer (CCTV) (WS15243)
Location: Central London (Southbank Place)
Our Client is a property development ,invstment and management group of companies. The Group focuses on the design, construction, leasing and management of grade A office space and High-quality retail and residential property within the Central London area.
The successful candidate will be joining our highly professional and motivated team. We are currently recruiting for Security Control Room Officers.
Reporting to : Deputy Head of Security.
Shift pattern : Mix of 8 and 12 Hours shifts covering 24/7 roster, average of 45 hours week
for more information and to apply.
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Solicitor / Graduate Legal Executive (T AFP/GLE/SHE)
our client has an excellent opportunity for a Solicitor / Graduate Legal Executive to join a very well respected Agricultural team where you will be given the chance to undertake high calibre cases.
You'll work with specialists and well-known names in the Agricultural field, have a diverse workload and collaborate with the Commercial Property team on relevant matters.
Ranked in the Top 500, our law firm has a culture though that stands us apart from nearly all firms of our size. We are a people orientated business, have a reputation for nurturing & developing talent and a feel that you would normally only associate with a smaller firm.
We have exciting growth plans and so it's a great time to join and evolve with us as your career unfolds.
You will report directly to the Partner and handle a wide range of agricultural property matters.
This will mean focusing on business development as you will take a lead role in developing business networks and creating opportunities across the sector for this firm.
You'll work closely with lawyers in the wider Commercial Property team, providing comprehensive advice to clients who own agricultural property on instructions ranging from supporting land-owner clients buying and selling property, or promoting land for development by way of options or promotion agreements, through all aspects of management of rural assets, including tenancy issues and planning, to both the implementation of green energy schemes and the letting of land for these purposes. You'll also act for lenders to rural borrowers, wishing to offer agricultural land as security, but with one or more challenging factors.
This is a new role that has been created to help the Agriculture team manage their growing workload. There will be the responsibility of having a fee earning target and managing your own caseload, as well as attending networking events to attract new clients and grow your own client base.
Your key responsibilities
- Put client needs first and ensure that matters and cases are dealt with in a timely fashion
- Manage your own caseload and ensure that clients are updated regularly
- Draft leases, contracts and purchase agreements
- Meet with clients and professionals, both in the office and out on the farm or other professional offices
- Liaise regularly with Land Agents and accountants;
- Negotiate documents, review titles, do title investigation work; prepare certificates of title for lenders
- Attend team meetings and provide ideas on business development.
- Buying & selling land
- Promotion agreements
- Option agreements
- Asset management
- Energy schemes
- Financing, lending & securities
- Assist with land and boundary issues
- Help farmers plan for their successor to preserve the farming operation
- Keep up to date on environmental laws and the rights of landowners
- Build strong relationships with community members, especially local farmers
- Guide farmers and agribusiness owners in legislation and regulatory compliance
- Provide legal counsel to businesses and organisations
- Learn current issues that affect the agricultural industry, and what solutions are available.
- Either a fully qualified Solicitor, Graduate Legal Executive or a Trainee Solicitor specialising in Agricultural and Commercial Property work
- Knowledge and experience of property/land law in a rural context.
- An interest in and able to emphasise with the farming community.
- Knowledge of how farming businesses operate and how they structure themselves.
- Knowledge of Option Agreements/Development Land Options.
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Good people management skills
- Exceptional client service skills
- Excellent drafting skills, a sense of commercial pragmatism and the desire and ability to build long lasting relationships with rural clients.
- A strong academic background and excellent written & verbal communication skills.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working
- 25 days holiday, bank holidays, Christmas shutdown period, plus the option to ‘buy and sell’ up to 5 days holiday per annum
- Contributory pension scheme from day 1 of employment
- Life Assurance
- Private medical cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Sick Pay
- Free Parking
- Fresh fruit provided daily in our offices
- Friendly company culture and a relaxed working environment with modern offices in Sherborne.
8237 Warehouse Operative (8237/2018/TR6785FC)
The Company and the Role:
This global supply chain solutions Company is offering an amazing full time permanent Warehouse Operative opportunity near Eastleigh, working in their newly acquired warehouse.
The Company is one of the world’s leading procurement, logistics and consultancy business, assisting multinational business and industrial groups with their global supply chain needs for over 70 years.
You will be expected to assist the Eastleigh venue with all of the Warehouse duties and responsibilities in relation to freight forwarding (air, ocean, road, and rail), packing and event logistics.
The Company works on a number specialist projects and with a range of private and public organisations, working on the premise “Any size. Anywhere. Safe and secure”.
The Company is looking for the right person who is able to carry out general warehouse duties, handling goods-in and goods-out, and general compliance and paperwork this role entails.
Key Features of the Role:
• General warehouse duties and responsibilities.
• General upkeep and maintenance of warehouse including keeping yard and warehouse clean and tidy.
• Booking in and out of import and export cargo using data freight software.
• Check cargo for damage and risk assessment as required.
• Check, weigh and measure cargo as required.
• Checking load list before and after loading.
• Container and vehicle load and unload using counterbalance truck.
• Use reach truck with storage racks.
• Pick and pack and repackage goods as required.
• Palletising and labelling.
• Follow all procedures relevant to branch, in particular the warehouse procedures and aviation security procedures.
• Adhering to compliance regulations.
Knowledge and Skills:
As Warehouse Operative you will need to have a Supply Chain, Freight Forwarding, Logistics experience, as the Company want a candidate who can hit the ground running and who has knowledge of the industry.
Previous compliance knowledge and experience with CT-PAT, AEO and SOLAS regulation is preferred but not essential.
You must have data entry experience and possess basic computer skills, with experience of MS Office products,
You must have valid Counter Balance and Reach Truck Fork Lift Licences.
What’s on Offer?
The Warehouse Operative role pays between £18K to £19k per annum as a basic salary depending on experience levels and interview assessment.
Full time permanent hours working 8:30 to 16:30, with some flexibility.
Company Pension scheme.
Varied employee package
Brand new venue
Applicants Please Note:
Do not apply for this vacancy unless you are an experienced Warehouse Operative.
By applying for this vacancy, you are giving your consent for us to hold your details on our database.
World Star receives an overwhelming number of CV's /Resumes each day, and each one is reviewed personally by a Consultant. Our pre-selection process is very thorough in order to meet the specific requirements of our clients.
If your details meet the criteria set by our client, then we will contact you regarding the position. If you are not contacted by us, then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details on file and should another suitable or matching vacancy become available then we will contact you. Should you not wish for your details to remain on our database then please contact us on email@example.com putting the words “Right to be Forgotten” in the subject line.
We highly recommend you “Like” or “Follow” our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter etc) as we post all our vacancies through notifications and you may find an alternative vacancy that is suitable.
World Star search and selection, a Division of The World Star Organisation is at the forefront of supplying Executive, Management and Technical professionals of all disciplines to the Logistics and Supply Chain and related sectors, e.g. Retail, Automotive, Aviation, FM, Cash Security etc.
We frequently manage confidential appointments on behalf of our clients, some of which are not advertised.
If you are interested in working in the logistics and supply chain sector and seeking to develop your career, please do not hesitate to contact us for a confidential discussion and access to our complete portfolio of current opportunities.
Network Architect - CCIE (756692)
The role is responsible for analysing and translating business needs into processes, designs and solutions that balance the need with global technology strategies. This role will set and influence strategy and technology choices across all IT disciplines, provide technical leadership with the organisation and offers the chance to be an integral part of a growing team delivering global standards to the European arm of a highly successful U.S.-based company.
Collaborating directly with technology owners, external partner vendors and interacting with the end user community, the successful candidate will be responsible for translating global standards into local solutions through the use of in country technologies and provider services. The Network Architect will provide technical leadership to the project teams, engineers, other architects, and help to plan technical activities for projects. The role has responsibility for assisting with the development of strategic planning for the team as well as focusing on operational and tactical activities. The Network Architect will act as a technology leader within the team, provide escalation assistance in the event of technology performance issues and recommend potential solutions.
Strong leadership, organisational, communication and customer service skills are vital as the candidate will be involved with multiple efforts and escalations simultaneously. The successful candidate will be highly process orientated.
As the Network Architect, your responsibilities will include:
· Providing technical leadership within the organisation;
· Partnering closely with the European and Global IT teams to form global and pan-European strategies around IT solutions design and delivery;
· Analysing and translating business needs into processes, designs and solutions;
· Conducting network architecture design, feasibility, and cost studies for solutions;
· Passionate about working with the business to set and influence strategy and technology choices across all IT disciplines.
The successful Network Architect will have the following skills and experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent and / or equivalent combination of education / experience;
· CCIE certification or equivalent qualification;
· Previous experience with network design and operational management of IT infrastructure environments;
· Demonstrated time management and organisational skills;
· French, German and / or Spanish speaking is a bonus.
Business Support Administrator (M334808)
Please add any relevant information for suppliers World Star Recruitment Solution Limited - WORLD STAR
There has never been a more exciting time to work in Swindon’s Children, Families and Community Health service. We are developing our Swindon Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) and are looking for a Business Support Officer to be part of our innovative team.
The Family Contact Point (FCP)/MASH provides a rapid and effective service in response to all new safeguarding concerns, where someone is concerned about the safety or well-being of a child or young person, or thinks they might be at risk of harm.
As a Business Support Officer you will be providing administrative support to decision makers within the service to ensure that timely decisions can be made to secure the most positive outcomes for children. You will be co- located with colleagues from Police, Social Care, Health and Early Help, and take a key role in the success and future development of the MASH service.
You will be someone who has an interest in working for children and in contributing to a vital service at the forefront of supporting and protecting children in Swindon.
You will have experience of working in a customer focused environment, gathering information, maintaining accurate records and working closely with others. You will also have have good communication skills, both written and verbal, proficiency with MS Office programmes, excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work.
Swindon Vision and Priorities:
By 2030, Swindon will have all of the positive characteristics of a British city with one of the UK’s most successful economies; a low-carbon environment with compelling cultural, retail and leisure opportunities and excellent infrastructure. It will be a model of well managed housing growth which supports and improves new and existing communities.
Swindon will be physically transformed with existing heritage and landmarks complemented by new ones that people who live, work and visit here will recognise and admire. It will remain, at heart, a place of fairness and opportunity where people can aspire to and achieve prosperity, supported by strong civic and community leadership.
Manager Sales ((Job Code:A01))
Location: BANGALORE, Mumbai, , Gurgaon/ Delh
|Role & Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and sales methods and accountable for completing sales objectives.
- Perform sales and marketing calls to reserve meetings with prospective clients.
- Call and face-to-face visit prospective, new and presented customers to assist new business.
- Relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction and direct efforts to develop customer experience at the point of sales.
- Carry out client presentations expressing the value plan of products, solutions, and service offers.
- Attend and giving presentations at external customer meetings and internal meetings necessary to perform duties with focus on business development.
- Handle product sales increase, individual sales efficiency and account bases by assessments sales activity plan
- Graduate with 5-8 years of experience, in a retail environment.
- Must have worked with FMCG, Consumer good sales, retail sector.
- Confident and has team handling experience.
- Excellent communication , negotiation and man management skills
Sales Executive ((Job Code:A03))
Location: KOLKATA, BHUBNESHWAR, DELHI, GURGAON/FARIDABAD, NOIDA /GHAZIABAD, ALLAHABAD, LUDHIANA, JAIPUR, VARANASI, BANGALORE, CHENNAI, PUNE, SURAT, BHOPAL, NAGPUR, HYDERABAD, VISAKHAPATNAM, MUMBAI, AHMEDABAD
|Role & Responsibilities
- Person will be responsible to develop a channel/ agents in the local market/shops/outlets.
- To generate leads by visiting local shops/outlets and pitch for empanelment
- Giving presentation of the product and convincing customers.
- Doing follow up with interested customers and maintaining relations with customers
- Good communication skills and inter personal skills
- 6months-1 year Experience in Direct sales, field sales, retail sales, door to door sales from FMCG/ Retail background.
- Fresher's can apply.
Head Chef (8239/2018/CA6787FC)
The Company and the Role:
This classic but contemporary fresh food venue near Botley is looking for a Head Chef on a permanent basis, who can work with local produce, manage a team, do menu creation and manage suppliers.
The Company is more than just a pub, it is where classic meets contemporary, offering classic homemade British influenced menu items, with products from award winning local suppliers, all prepared and cooked from scratch.
As well as offering a special dining experience for up to 150 guests, the Company offers the best grill and homemade dishes around the Botley area , along with ultimate roast dinners and freshly made afternoon teas.
The Company has an excellent 4.5 Star rating on Trip Advisor and is rated in the top 50 restaurants in the Southampton area, and has been graded as excellent value for money.
Key Features of the Role:
As Head Chef you will be expected to run the day today requirements of the kitchen and restaurant, manage the current team of 8 staff, org anise rotas, hiring, training, coaching and development, as well as disciplinary duties.
You will also be responsible for dealing with suppliers.
As Head Chef you will need to have the basic skills and knowledge required for this role, working in a similar fresh food kitchen, where all food is prepared on site and all meals are cooked from scratch.
This role requires an emotionally robust person as the workload can be high with private functions or generally business services, as the restaurant is serving roughly 1000 covers per week, the majority on Friday’s and the weekend, on the busiest days about 250 covers per day.
The current working hours are a minimum of 48 hours per week, starting from 10:00 Monday to Saturday (9:00 on Sunday), with split shift breaks running between 15:00 – 18:00, and service closing at 21:30 Monday to Saturday (19:00 on a Sunday).
Managing kitchen staffing levels, on the busiest days you would manage 4-6 Chefs and 2 KP’s, on not so busy days this would be up to 4 Chefs and 1 or 2 KP’s.
You would be responsible for their training, health and safety, career development, engagement, organising rotas and acting as a role model etc.
You would also be responsible for the relationship with award winning suppliers, stock controls, GP margins, menu creation, food prep and food satisfaction, with the goal to continue or exceed the great reputation and rating this amazing venue has already built up.
Knowledge and Skills:
You must be an accomplished Head Chef with experience in a fresh food venue, organising all food prep and cooking from scratch. (No frozen or pre-packed menu items are used whatsoever).
You must have experience managing a kitchen team of Chefs and KP’s.
You must have experience managing supplier relationships and stock ordering of fresh food produce.
You must have experience working on all kitchen stations and be physically, mentally and emotionally robust to work in what can be an extremely demanding kitchen environment producing up to 250 covers during peak service.
You must be able to communicate effectively and professionally to everyone in the team and lead by example.
You must be able to come up with sensible and creative menu items using locally sourced and award-winning produce, as well as making sure you continue to produce the ultimate roast dinners on Sunday’s and the best meal in and around the Botley area.
You must have experience creating meals that make guests feel they are having a special dining experience, either as diners or attending special events and occasions.
You and your kitchen team must be able to produce the same ‘best dish’ for a table of 2 to large group bookings and private events.
What’s on Offer?
The Head Chef role offers a basic salary ranging £40,000 per annum depending upon your experience.
Tips and Bonus available on top, (amounts will be discussed at interview).
There is no Live-In option available with this role.
Company pension and other employee benefits are available (can be discussed at interview).
An amazing base to work from, in a classic pub that is rated 4.5 on TripAdvisor and in the top 50 restaurants in Southampton, with a great existing team.
A contemporary and classic look venue that has undergone an amazing refurbishment.
A great support network is waiting for the right motivated individual who wants an amazing new challenge.
You will need your own transport to get to location.
Applicants Please Note:
Do not apply for this vacancy unless you are an experienced Head Chef living in Hampshire with your own transport.
By applying for this vacancy, you are giving your consent for us to hold your details on our database.
World Star organisation receives an overwhelming number of CV's /Resumes each day, and each one is reviewed personally by a Consultant. Our pre-selection process is very thorough in order to meet the specific requirements of our clients.
Security Officer (E-25643)
Job: Security Officer
Department: Buildings Department (Security)
Reporting to: Security Supervisors, Deputy Head of Security and Head of Security.
Main purpose of the job: Front Line Security Officer. Duties include working around the College and grounds using patrol vehicles and bicycles and staffing the control room.
Undertake shift work working 12 hour shifts covering days and nights Undertake patrols as instructed both internal and external Undertake action as first Officer on scene in the event of an emergency / situation To have a smart appearance befitting that of Eton College Enthusiastic and methodical with attention to detail Exercise tact and diplomacy when needed Have a high degree of interpersonal skills Polite and well-mannered in the approach to others Show tolerance and understanding Represent the College’s best interests at all times ? Proactive in community relations Be proactive in thoughts and actions
Knowledge and skills:
? Be qualified or agree to be qualified with Professional Guarding Skills Clean UK Driving Licence is essential Current SIA CCTV Licence is desirable( training is available) An ability to communicate at all levels effectively and appropriately with a variety of individuals Good level of literacy, numeracy and telephone skills IT literacy an advantage Hold a 4 Day First Aid At Work certificate or be prepared to train for this qualification
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who enjoys working as part of a team and is able to relate effectively to young people. The ideal candidate must be flexible, able to work alone or as part of a team, have good verbal and written communication skills and be proactive in their thoughts and actions.
Terms and Conditions:
Salary: £8:75 - £11:50. This rate of pay takes full account of the paid holiday provisions set out below. Working hours: Hours of work are worked to a 12 hour shift pattern in accordance with the Security duty roster. A normal working week is regarded as 42 hours and shifts will include nights and weekend working.
Holidays: Twenty eight days statutory paid holiday per annum, inclusive of Bank Holidays throughout the year. This equates to 19.6 x 12 hour shifts.
Benefits • Pension scheme Employees who wish to be enrolled into the NEST Pension can choose either to contribute 4.9% of their salary and the College will contribute 11% or to join the auto-enrolment category where they will currently pay 1% and the College pays 1%. These auto-enrolment amounts will increase gradually over the next few years in line with Government requirements.
• Death in service benefits This is currently 4 x basic salary.
• Sports and Leisure Facilities Employees at the College enjoy free use of the College Gym, swimming pool and tennis courts with subsidised use of other sport facilities, together with free use of the School Library, and free entry to College theatre and concert productions.
• Provision of meals You will be entitled to a subsidised lunch when on duty from Monday to Friday during term time in central dining facility.
• Childcare Vouchers The College’s Childcare Voucher Scheme is supplied by World Star. More details are available from the HR Department.
• Employee Assistance Programme All employees have access to counselling services provided by Health Assured. More information is available from the HR Department.
• Give as You Earn The College is registered with Give as You Earn. This payroll deduction scheme enables employees to make regular deductions directly from their salary in support of their chosen charity or good cause.
Start date: As soon as possible, subject to satisfactory recruitment checks.
Applicants are asked to apply online by visiting our website:
The closing date: 05/12/2018 at noon.